To receive a complete i693 form, you need to have the following.
Please make sure to get the price for each item below.
You need to have the following:
- Syphilis Test
- Gonorrhea Test
- Tuberculosis Test (TB Gold)
- Tetanus Vaccine (Because you do not have your records or the last time you received it was over 10 years ago)
- Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) Titers (Because your vaccination or titers are older than 1 year.)
- Varicella Titers (Because your vaccination or titers are older than 1 year.)
- Hepatitis B Titers (Because your vaccination or titers are older than 1 year.)
Completed over 1000 forms for immigration!
Went there for my green card medical exam and I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a reliable and honest place to get their I-693 form completed. One of their administrative staff, Alex was especially helpful and was very responsive through their live chat feature on their website. He was very transparent with what I needed to get in terms of lab work and vaccinations prior to appointment so that I wouldn’t need to pay out of pocket there, and it ended up saving me so much money. Dr. Akselrud (the civil surgeon) was also really nice and gave me my paperwork day of….
I’m very happy that I choose this clinic for my medical exam for green card. I was afraid about my not perfect english and that I can’t understand everything correctly but all nurses and doctor were very patient and attentive. All procedures were made very professional and quick.
I went to Great City Medical for an immigration medical exam. Very friendly staff! The lady who worked with me was so sweet, explained everything and answered all my questions. I spent 15 min in my first visit there (blood work and fill out forms).
Bring your immunization records to avoid extra charges for vaccine shots.
UPD: I received I-693 in a sealed envelope as well as a copy of I-693. The whole process was smooth and straightforward.
what people say about us